Felt Die Cuts, Scalloped-Edge Circles
Scalloped edge circles in 3 sizes. Your choice of colors - mix and match!
Shapes are cut from wool blend felt. They can be used for many felt crafts, including applique, embroidery and scrap booking. Great for layering - add a button in the center for extra interest!
Measurements (see photo):
- Small: 1-7/8 inches diameter (5 cm)
- Large: 3-3/8 inches diameter (8.57 cm)
- X-Large: 4-3/8 inches diameter (11.12 cm)
How to Order
- Select your package size from the drop down menu.
- Choose colors, in any combination, from the color charts.
- List your colors in the Notes at checkout.
- Your shapes are cut to order, and will ship in 1-2 business days.
Wool felt is a soft, durable craft felt that is resistant to pilling and stretching. Easy to cut, handle, and sew. Wool felt holds its shape much better than the eco-fi felt you'll find in the craft stores! It is a favorite of craft makers - once you try it, you'll see the difference!
Manufactured in the USA with a blend of all-natural wool and rayon fibers (20% or 35% wool).